GSConnect GNOME Shell extension package

Hi,

I had begun packaging GSConnect https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/1319/gsconnect/ some months ago. It's the GNOME equivalent of KDE Connect and integrates some functions of Android devices into the GNOME desktop environment.

I used the package for a week, then lost interest in it. If somebody wants to maintain it, feel free to pick it up!

The packaging is here: https://salsa.debian.org/fuddl/gnome-shell-extension-gsconnect

As of today, no WNPP bug exists. If you pick it up, please create an ITP bug.

Cheers,
Bruno