Re: how to convey package porting details?

I like this idea. I would personally recommend adding negative priority
as well. You know, it is completely meaningless to port some high performance
scientific computing software to archs like armel...

Meanwhile, different packages varies in the difficulty to port as well.
A software that heavily leverages architecture specific intrisics is not
likely easy to port. Packages that does not require hardware performance,
and simply misses several arch-specific C macros should be easy to port.

Since package maintainers should have somehow skimmed the whole codebase,
they could provide an accurate hint about this, as long as such hints
are useful for porters.