Re: Crypto Libs: Linking to OpenSSL, GnuTLS, NSS, ..?

On 11/11/21 1:23 PM, Michael Biebl wrote:
Nowadays I'm not so sure anymore, e.g. I'm even considering disabling GnuTLS support in librelp.

Just wondering if anyone would object to such a change?

I would not. I force OpenSSL anyway. That is at least in part so we can use tls.tlscfgcmd to set CipherString, Ciphersuites, and MinProtocol per $DAYJOB's general TLS policy. It may also be because of issues with GnuTLS, I can't remember (and my comments/config messages don't indicate that).

--
Richard