Re: pan blend lists game powder should be removed (relative: debichem science medical)

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 07:47:20AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> For some reason git blamed me for injecting this into the mx task and
> so I removed it[1].  I'm pretty sure that I never edited the pan tasks
> despite git blames me about this.  No idea what's wrong here and it
> would be great if some of the pan team would check these tasks for
> some unclear edits.
If you haven't found it yourself from the blame output,
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/pan/-/commit/d053f45a61d9d648885fbc64fb41e94465a54c4b
Well, and
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/pan/-/commit/8c7efc8befca7cd5a668c20ccd8a8c544c9d23d9

--