Re: deb822 sources by default for bookworm

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 11:45 PM Julian Andres Klode <jak@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like us to move from
>
>     /etc/apt/sources.list

>     /etc/apt/sources.list.d/debian.sources

While it's really a nice feature for the third-party repository, I
don't see the benefits to change the default one, especially the path.
I had to admit that I have countless scripts which run `sed
/etc/apt/souces.list`, to change the default mirror, as well as in the
Dockerfile.

--
Shengjing Zhu