Re: Q. What is the best practice about +dfsg and +ds extension?

Hi,

Thank you for your explanation.
Very informative.

Reply in this thread talks about +/~, but
I'm curious about repacking count. (Subject may be misleading...)

What do you think about it?

1. We should use +dfsg-1 style
2. We should use +dfsgN-1 style
3. We should use +dfsg.N-1 style