No processing/acceptance from dak for some packages?

Hi,

I have been trying to upload yaggo 1.5.10-5 for more than 12 hours by now.
And I have done this several times by now[look here]

It gets to the ftp upload server, sits there for a while, and vanishes eventually.
There is however no further processing, neither accept, nor reject.

I however, tried uploading golang-github-shenwei356-bio 0.3.2-1, and golang-github-shenwei356-util 0.4.0-1 and these went smoothly.

This looks just... weird. Would someone know why this happens?

[look here]: All attempts visible here: https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2021-September/thread.html

Nilesh