Re: Wine MinGW system libraries

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 01:18:11PM +0000, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> Le dim. 12 sept. 2021 à 07:38, Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> a écrit :
> >
> > On Sun, Sep 05, 2021 at 08:53:49AM +0200, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> > > Improve dpkg to support partial arch. I volonteer to implement none arch
> > > but i am waiting from guillem here.
> >
> > There is also plenty of infrastructure on the buildd, archive and
> > release team sides that would likely need changes for supporting
> > anything like that.
> >
> > A multilib based approach might be more realistic for bookworm.
> >
> > What benefits would a "none arch" even bring compared to building
> > binary-all packages?
> > The ability to binNMU is the only one that comes into my mind.
> we have at least 3 architectures that need uefi none arch...
>
> So we build three arch-all package with paterning name.

I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to do.

What release architecture would "none" packages be in the Debian
archive, and on what buildds would they be built?

Debian buildds are not cross-compiling packages for a different Debian
architecture, a partial architecture would still require DSA-maintained
buildds doing native building on this partial architecture.

cu
Adrian