Re: Wine MinGW system libraries

On Sun, Sep 05, 2021 at 08:53:49AM +0200, Bastien ROUCARIES wrote:
> Improve dpkg to support partial arch. I volonteer to implement none arch
> but i am waiting from guillem here.

There is also plenty of infrastructure on the buildd, archive and
release team sides that would likely need changes for supporting
anything like that.

A multilib based approach might be more realistic for bookworm.

What benefits would a "none arch" even bring compared to building
binary-all packages?
The ability to binNMU is the only one that comes into my mind.

cu
Adrian