Ideas for a dh-privacy-helper

Hi,

A few year ago I have created the privacy-breach lintian checks in order to
detect trackers in our doc

I think we are losing the battle here.

I believe that we need better tools than sed in order to fix this kind of
problem.

I have some idea like:
- read the html tree
- convert the html tree dom representation to xml serialization (so called
XHTML5 or polyglot)
- apply to this xhtml5 xslt2 rules for fixing the privacy breach

The problem are the tools to use...

I will like to use javascript for this kind of transformation but nodejs does
not compile on armel, and for saxon-ce I need gwt that is not in debian...

I could use saxon2,but it will need java.

Any ideas is welcomed

Bastien