Re: Debian 11 Bullseye Setup Problems Error Report

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 10:42 AM admin4  wrote:
>
>> is there a Debian "testing" team?
>
> That is composed of everyone who uses Debian and especially those who
> decide to report an issue they found.

While that probably accounts for the bulk of the effort, there are also
people that work on this within Debian (as mentioned debian-cd does
testing), and we also have several mechanical testing efforts of various
sorts-- e.g.:

  https://jenkins.debian.net
  https://reproducible-builds.org/
  https://openqa.debian.net/
  https://ci.debian.net/
  https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/

(there are bound to be more that I've forgotten)

Cheers, Phil.