Re: missing unblock requests (was Re: bullseye release planned on 2021-08-14 and the last weeks up to the release)

Thorsten Glaser <tg@debian.org> writes:
> Actually… it might be useful if there was a tool to do that and
> ping the maintainers every three days or so during the entire
> freeze (including early). The annoyance of those mails might even
> serve to help making maintainers avoid uploads to sid that they
> don’t want to include in the release during the freeze… I know
> that each time there are *way* too many of those…

I already had the situation that I accidently uploaded to sid instead of
experimental, and I then created an RC bug to block migration. Frequent
reminders about the non-migration wouldn't have helped me to solve the
problem.

Cheers

Ole