Debian 11, system.map, DKMS

Hello everyone,

A DKMS-built kernel module that I have on my system relies on system.map. A build script for the module parses that file in order to figure out addresses of certain functions.

Now, without that file in Debian 11, there is simply no way for my DKMS-built module to find out the required function's address (unless I install that gargantuan debug package).

Any ideas how I could get things to work the way they worked in Debian 10?

Thanks!