Six Bullseye packages that should be Priority: optional

Debian Developers,

Comparing important/required/standard packages between
Buster and Bullseye, I noticed some inconsistencies.

Below are six Bullseye packages that I think should
have Priority: optional, with justifications.

1) Are the justifications valid?

2) If so, should I file one or multiple bugs against:
  * ftp.debian.org
  * src:bind9
  * src:gcc-9
  * src:gcc-10
  * src:mime-support
  * src:readline

Thank you!
Daniel Lewart
Urbana, Illinois
---
1) override: bind9-dnsutils:net/optional
  * Currently net/standard
  * Justification: Buster dnsutils is net/optional

2) override: bind9-libs:libs/optional
  * Currently libs/standard
  * Justification: Debian Policy 2.5

3) override: gcc-9-base:libs/optional
  * Currently libs/required
  * Justification: Debian Policy 2.5
  * Justification: Buster gcc-7-base is libs/optional

4) override: gcc-10-base:libs/optional
  * Currently libs/required
  * Justification: Debian Policy 2.5
  * Justification: Buster gcc-8-base is libs/optional

5) override: libreadline8:libs/optional
  * Currently libs/important
  * Justification: Debian Policy 2.5
  * Justification: Buster libreadline7 is libs/optional

6) override: mime-support:oldlibs/optional
  * Currently net/standard
  * Justificatino: Transtional package

###