Re: Unique kernel with my own backup of all Debian repositories

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 12:36:30PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> I only repeated in a different way what was already explained (fair use
> for servers not meant to be sucked up).

My point was not about the technical content of your message, but the
phrasing, that had started to assume an authoritative voice, which could
be misleading.

It's clear you want to get more involved in Debian, and that's great:
have you read <https://www.debian.org/intro/help>? That lays out the
best ways to get started.

--
👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland