Unique kernel with my own backup of all Debian repositories

Hey folks, I’m developing a unique kernel based on Debian Linux, and I’ve been scraping the website for repositories. After a few thousand, the servers start to block my ip.

I’m just trying to keep the crazy government out of Linux, because they keep monkeying with repositories on Ubuntu, not to mention snap/snapd/brltty/systemd… Plus, they’ve totally screwed up Digital Ocean and more or less OVH, so I need a unique kernel (and physical servers) to host my wholesome websites. Not to rant, but it has really gotten ridiculous.

I’m not doing anything malicious, and the repositories seem to have extremely flexible licensing, so what’s the problem? If I ever wind up distributing such a kernel which allows access to my copies of the repositories, I would give credit where it’s due, of course.

If you guys would give me the green light, I’d appreciate it. I’m not saying I would ever distribute such a thing, but I’m not ruling out the possibility either. I’m not looking to mirror, just to be clear.

Salud de Mexico,
John (Tarbal)