Re: Figuring how to work with team-maintained packages on salsa

Hello

I started to automate and to document my way to Debian packaging with
git-buildpackage.

You can find the German description under

people.debian.org/~mechtilde/Dokumentation

It is work in Progress

Some people starting to translate it into English

The source code is at salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/dpb

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--