just dont spam spam spam (Re: Request for spam)

hi,

spam is annoying, spam is tiring, spam is insulting, spam is spreading
misinformation, spam is spread lies, spam spam spam is not funny.

please don't respond to spam. please don't spread spam.

our attention is the most scarce ressource we have. especially in 2021.
please be mindful what you post on shared lists.

thank you.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

If nothing saves us from death, may love at least save us from life.