Re: Thanks and Decision making working group (was Re: General Resolution: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board result)

Hi,

> Benda Xu <orv@debian.org> 於 2021年4月19日 11:40 寫道:
>
> The winning option "Debian will not issue a public statement on this
> issue" implies that the majority of DDs is not interested in such
> non-technical affairs.  Such a working group will distract us from
> achieving technical excellence.

Most of the non DPL-electing GRs are at risk of tearing Debian Project apart.  And IMO this is the least dangerous option.  It's not because we are not interested in non-technical affairs.

Yao Wei