Relicensing APT's methods/rsh.cc from GPL-2 to GPL-2+

Hi folks,

I noticed today that methods/rsh.cc was GPL-2 only, which is an
outlier in the licensing that should be fixed, as it prevents GPL-3
components from making it into apt-pkg.

Apart from DonKult and me, we have the following contributors who
we need permission for relicensing from:

* Ben Collins
- got permission @ https://twitter.com/benmcollins13/status/1381982744788545536
* Adam Heath (doogie)
* Daniel Hartwig <mandyke@gmail.com> (CCed)

If anyone knows doogie's contact, please forward.

Thanks!
ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en