debtags.debian.org tag vocabulary now editable by all DDs

Hello,

 * Debian Developers can add new tags to Debtags

I have now added group Debian to the Salsa repository for the Debtags
tag vocabulary[1]. This means that any Debian Developer can now add tags
to Debtags. People who are not Debian Developers are welcome to submit
merge requests, which any Debian Developer can approve.

 * Vocabulary updates are automatically deployed

Pushing to master triggers a quick CI job that checks the vocabulary for
consistency. If the CI passes, the new tag vocabulary is automatically
deployed to debtags.debian.org.

Hopefully this means that I'm finally removing myself as a bottleneck
for one of the maintenance points to Debtags!

 * I need help with routine dput-ting of tag data

I could still use help from one or more DDs, doing regular uploads of
tags from the site to the archive.

It means running a script that generates a source package, GPG-signing
it, and uploading it with dput. It needs to be done once a month or so,
and I regularly miss doing that. If you're interested, get in touch and
we can go through the script to make it work on your system.

Enrico

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debtags-team/debtags-vocabulary
--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>