Re: ftpmaster review reply Re: Comments regarding chroma_1.18-1_multi.changes

Sean Whitton writes ("Re: ftpmaster review reply Re: Comments regarding chroma_1.18-1_multi.changes"):
> It would be disingenuous to claim that as a result of this single perl
> script, the whole chroma /package/ "requires software outside of main to
> function".  So I think it is fine to accept to main indeed.  However, I
> would like the opinion of a more experienced ftp team member.  So I've
> removed the internal note I'd put on the package in NEW, so that someone
> else can more readily take a look.

Thanks.  I see this has been ACCEPTed now.  Thanks for your work.

Ian.

Pronouns: they/he.  If I emailed you from @fyvzl.net or @evade.org.uk,
that is a private address which bypasses my fierce spamfilter.