Re: New service: https://debuginfod.debian.net

* Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> [2021-02-27 23:15]:

I assume folks are wanting a per-user consent to download from
debuginfod services instead of or in addition to the per-system
consent being proposed to add via debconf.

I strongly prefer the debconf solution only.

Companies tend to have policies which police network access and are enforced by the sysadmins. And on the typical privately owned single user system, there is no real difference between per-user and per-system consent, but debconf is already implemented and happens to work on all Debian systems.

Timo