Re: New service: https://debuginfod.debian.net

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:53:14PM -0500, Sergio Durigan Junior wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I would like to announce a new service that I have just configured for
> Debian: https://debuginfod.debian.net.

Thanks a lot for this great service.

I have two questions.

1. Do you want to include contrib and nonfree as well?
2. Is this site mirror-able, or is the deploy scripts available somewhere?

   I tried this instance, but I got problems like:

   Download failed: Timer expired.  Continuing without debug info for ...

   So I think it's benefit to setup an instance in my network area too.
   For those like me, that don't have good quality network to European
   datacenter.