ZFS 2.0 update - buster

Dear Mo and Debian developers,

Thanks a lot for doing such a great job to maintain the ZFS package on Debian, it works really well.

Yesterday the backports ZFS package was updated to 2.0. I have a machine using ZFS as the root filesystem. After the update the machine was not able to boot. I think it was the ZFS update that caused the problem.

I rolled back the system to a previous snapshot and I was able to boot.

I will continue using the old ZFS version, but I would like to notify this problem.

Best and thanks again,
Daniel