how to ignore signed kernel packages and use the unsigned instead?

Hi folks,

I would like to install the unsigned kernel packages instead of the signed
ones, but using linux-headers-amd64 and linux-image-amd64 I have to wait for
a signature being applied.

Obviously the signed kernel image and header packages for amd64 rely upon
information not being publicly available, making it impossible (or at least
pretty unlikely) for me to rebuild the dpendencies for linux-headers-amd64
and linux-image-amd64 on my own.

So I wonder if linux-headers-amd64 and linux-image-amd64 shouldn't depend
upon the unsigned kernel-headers and kernel-image packages, as for other
platforms?

Regards
Harri