Re: Making Debian available

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 03:12:58PM -0500, Calum McConnell wrote:
> Any way you can give us more info about that error? some log files, or the
> exact torrent file you're seeding with (ie, upload the file itself)?
> Calum

It appears to be on my end - I tried the same torrent files on a workstation
with transmission and they worked as expected. I'll have to troubleshoot on
my end.

Excuse the noise, deluged doesn't seem to log much information, so as of yet
still unsure what has changed on the seedbox. Strange that the other
torrents are working fine. Seems to something specific to Debian tracker
file that this version of deluged doesn't like. Not that its the file, but
more than likely the older version of deluged and/or rasterbar that I'm
using.

Cheers.