Release plan page design

Hello Debian developers,

The page https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html currently says a stylesheet for the table should be added. As this is not yet the case, I have created an in my opinion easier to read table that contains a new stylesheet and a few slight tweaks. I have the HTML of the page attached if anyone is interested, and the table below.

Improvements were:

- Added a stylesheet

- Make Hard freeze not be two columns anymore

- Add a title to the first two rows

- Set Changeable packages for Transition and (build-)essential Freeze

I know this is only a minor change and you're probably busy with preparing the bullseye release, but I wanted to share it anyway if you want to use it in the future.

Cheers,

Aaron

Transition and (build-)essential Freeze Soft Freeze Hard Freeze Full Freeze
Date 2021-01-12 2021-02-12 2021-03-12 TBA
Changeable packages All packages Non-key packages with autopkgtests Key packages and packages without autopkgtests
Acceptable changes No large/disruptive changes Only small, targeted fixes
Transitions No new transitions
Changes to (build-)essential Only after pre-approval
Min. migration delay Standard (2/5/10d) 10 days 20 days | after unblock After unblock
Autopkgtest bounty Yes No
New src packages Standard automatic migration No
Re-entry to testing Standard automatic migration No
Adding/removing binary packages Standard automatic migration No
Migration rules Standard automatic migration Automatic migration, except if manually blocked Manual review only