Re: Salsa OIDC logins for debtags.debian.org

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 11:41:18PM +0100, Alexis Murzeau wrote:

> > I've enabled Salsa OIDC logins for debtags.debian.org.
> Thanks, I could login with Salsa and set debtags for my package :)

Cool!

I've added a 'Settings' entry in the user menu at the top right of the
page, which allows one to set a "maintainer email" address.

That's used to match the email used in Maintainer/Uploader fields, so
when one goes to see one's own packages, one gets the right list, and
it's also used to report contributions to contributors.debian.org

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/634F4BD1E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>