Re: Intro

On 31/08/2020 10:58, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi Al
>
> I decided to join here as I saw the post on Twitter about the new
> Debian-academy and this sounds like I may be able to get involved in.
>
> Currently running Debian 10 but have been running Linux for years, I am
> also involved with running Code Club (https://codeclub.org/en/) at
> Paignton Library but this is getting more advanced as I am keen to help
> people go further so have a blog for this
> (https://personaljournal.ca/paigntoncodeclub/)
>
> In terms of contributions I did create a Debian 10 presentation
> (https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/presentations) a few years ago
> prior to it being launched and am currently working on adapting this for
> Debian 11.
>
> Hopefully I can make some, perhaps small but valuable contributions to
> the Debian-academy project.
>
> Thanks
>
> Paul

Hi Paul and welcome! Thanks a lot for your interest and your support to
the Debian Academy initiative. I have visited Code Club and it is
wonderful your are doing there with children and Raspberry Pi! Amazing
work. Currently we have a Wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianAcademy

Feel free to add yourself. We starting to see who is interested about
the technical infrastructure and to be instructor to create courses. We
will keep talking through IRC in our channel #debian-academy in OFTC :)
A pleasure to have you with us,

Regards!
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: