Intro

Hi Al

I decided to join here as I saw the post on Twitter about the new
Debian-academy and this sounds like I may be able to get involved in.

Currently running Debian 10 but have been running Linux for years, I am
also involved with running Code Club (https://codeclub.org/en/) at
Paignton Library but this is getting more advanced as I am keen to help
people go further so have a blog for this
(https://personaljournal.ca/paigntoncodeclub/)

In terms of contributions I did create a Debian 10 presentation
(https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/presentations) a few years ago
prior to it being launched and am currently working on adapting this for
Debian 11.

Hopefully I can make some, perhaps small but valuable contributions to
the Debian-academy project.

Thanks

Paul
--