Re: The "which -s" flag

Hi,

在 2020-08-17星期一的 20:47 +0200,Erik Gustafsson写道:
> I took Teemus very good suggestion and changed [-a] to [-as] now :)
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/debianutils/-/merge_requests/6/diffs#ed04ff4dabf1e2d4cd6b89136c2b24dec27ecca4_21_24
>
> Is there anything more I should change?
>
> Who can merge? :)

In theory any Debian Developers may merge, but the debianutils package is
maintained by clint@ and srivasta@ so they are responsible for this package. I
am adding them to the email receiver list explicitly.

Looking at the package maintenance status at
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/debianutils , this package is actually curently
RC-buggy and has autopkgtest regression for several months. It would be best
if the package can be refreshed later by the maintainers; if not, we may need
to take actions before Debian 11 freeze.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang