Re: [External] Re: Intel SOF audio firmware packaging

Thanks Jonathan,

On 07/12/2020 10:15, Jonathan Carter wrote:
Hi Mark

On 2020/12/07 15:57, Mark Pearson wrote:
I did a bit of reading this weekend, and started the process. Having
created appropriate files under a debian sub-dir, and messed around a
bit, now when running 'debuild -us -uc' from the 1.6 cloned branch of
the sof-bin git repo I end up with a .deb file that I can install and
makes audio work. Feels like progress :)
That sounds like great progress!

There are plenty of warnings along the way, and it's my first time doing
this so I'm sure I'm doing all sorts of things wrong (there seems like a
lot of different options on how to do this); but I figured I have a good
starting point. I wasn't sure where to go with this next.
Push it to a git repository and/or mentors.debian.net and send a link,
I'd be happy to also take a look and give some pointers.

-Jonathan

I pushed what I have to https://salsa.debian.org/mpearson/sof-bin-packaging

It's pretty basic :)

Thanks