Re: BinUtils /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGL

Hi Timothy,

This link might be useful for you: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18406369/qt-cant-find-lgl-error

Please keep in mind, that this is more a Qt related question, thus you would get correct answers faster on specific Qt forums and mailing lists. Also, please try to use google first, since the the chance that your question would be answered would be higher if you show that you put the necesseary effort to find the answer.

Best regards,
Imre