Re: [nm.debian.org] Front Desk members and application approvals

Hi,

> in order to allow more people to process the usual routine of
> non-controversial applications, we are now allowing Front Desk members
> to approve applications without the need for a Debian Account Manager.

in case I missed it, what is the background of this decision? Are
there so many NM processes that DAM cannot catch up? Will Debian soond
have so many legitimte project members that all the piled up work get
smagically done by all those people?

Thanks for clarification,
Nik