Re: lintian groff-message warning "can't set the locale"

Felix Lechner left as an exercise for the reader:
> It's not a problem with your package. Lintian's own pipeline is
> likewise affected, even though our test suite completes fine in an
> unstable chroot. The issue is being tracked here:
> https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/issues/182

Thanks for the quick response, Felix. You say that "[you] will
probably start setting $LANG in that part of Lintian." what LANG
will you be using? Attempting to set LANG=en_US.UTF-8 in my
salsa ci variables resulted in setlocale(3) failing all over the
place, presumably due to the locale not having been generated.

--
nick black -=- https://www.nick-black.com
to make an apple pie from scratch,