Re: Review on packages blocked from testing migration due to non-source-only upload

Hi Boyuan,

On 21-10-2020 18:45, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> Looking into https://release.debian.org/britney/update_excuses.html and
> searching "source-only", you can find tens of (if not hundreds of)
> packages that did not migrate to Debian Testing solely because of
> having a non-source-only upload [1]. This especially applies to
> arch:all packages since binNMU is still not possible yet.
>
> Since we are now months before the projected release freeze, it might
> be a good time to review all those affected packages and make sure no
> package misses the release solely due to that.

If packages are already in testing, they'll have bugs [1] reported if
the situation lasts longer than 60 days. Checking [1], there's not much
packages in that state.

Paul

[1]
https://udd.debian.org/dev/bugs.cgi?release=bullseye&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&flastmodval=7&fusertag=only&fusertagtag=out-of-sync&fusertaguser=release.debian.org%40packages.debian.org&rc=1&ckeypackage=1&clastupload=1&cautormtime=1&sortby=lastupload_s&sorto=asc&format=html#results