Re: testing excuses: autopkgtest for debian-edu/2.11.2 failed

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:53 PM Romain Porte <debian@microjoe.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I recently uploaded a new release of tftp-hpa [1] in order to fix
> serveral IPv6-related bugs. However, after 5 days this version is
> blocked from going to testing. Checking the testing excuses page [2], I
> can see that there is a regression concerning autopkgtest related with
> debian-edu.
>
> As I am not a DD nor DM, it seems that I cannot retrigger the CI. From
> the regression logs [3] this error seems to be related to Python version
> used in Debian Edu (dependency errors), but this package has nothing to
> do with Python. This is the reason why I think a retrigger could help.
>
> What is the agreed workflow to retrigger such QA jobs for non-DD/DM
> contributors?

It seems it's automatically re-triggered once a day.

https://ci.debian.net/user/britney/jobs?package=debian-edu&trigger=tftp-hpa%2F5.2%2B20150808-1.2&suite%5B%5D=testing

Though I don't understand why the change in tftp-hpa causes the
consistent failures of debian-edu.

--
Shengjing Zhu