testing excuses: autopkgtest for debian-edu/2.11.2 failed

Hello all,

I recently uploaded a new release of tftp-hpa [1] in order to fix
serveral IPv6-related bugs. However, after 5 days this version is
blocked from going to testing. Checking the testing excuses page [2], I
can see that there is a regression concerning autopkgtest related with
debian-edu.

As I am not a DD nor DM, it seems that I cannot retrigger the CI. From
the regression logs [3] this error seems to be related to Python version
used in Debian Edu (dependency errors), but this package has nothing to
do with Python. This is the reason why I think a retrigger could help.

What is the agreed workflow to retrigger such QA jobs for non-DD/DM
contributors?

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/tftp-hpa

[2] https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?package=tftp-hpa

[3]