Re: Co-maintaining some packages

Hey Vagrant,

It is Brett Gilio. I pinged you on IRC last evening regarding advice for
joining Debian in helping maintain some packages. Below I have Paul
Wise's response to my inquiry, and was wondering if you would be willing
to sponsor my work on some orphaned packages, as well as assistance with
packaging Guix.

Hope you are well,
Thanks!

Brett Gilio