Co-maintaining some packages

Hello all,

I am a long term user of Debian GNU/Linux (and a regular contributor to
GNU Guix). I have been using Debian or some other variant of GNU/Linux
for 10+ years, in both professional and personal capacities. I notice
that some packages that I depend on are not getting much attention, and
I would like to offer help. I currently maintain my own repository using
reprepro, but would like to return the packages I maintain on my own to
the community as a whole.

For example, MLton [0] could use updating, and working through the
different branches. Likewise for PolyML, and SMLnj. I think helping with
these three collections of packages would be a good first step into
possibly helping Debian in the future.

Thoughts?

Brett Gilio
brettg@gnu.org