Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

Hi all

El 3/9/20 a las 3:18, Paul Wise escribió:
> On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 1:22 PM Mark Pearson wrote:
>
>> Following on from DebConf 2020 (which I thoroughly enjoyed - thank you!)
>> the Lenovo portal that was announced is now available:
>
> Thanks for your generosity here!
>
> This announcement seems suitable for inclusion on these wiki pages.
> You will need to register an account in order to edit them, if you
> don't have one already. Inclusion on the latter means the announcement
> will eventually go out to the debian-devel-announce mailing list.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/MemberBenefits
> https://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews

I have updated the 2 wiki pages above, including the info and links
about the current discount (for US and Canada).
I'll keep an eye on this thread to know if/when it applies to more
regions, updating the wiki pages, if needed.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona