Re: [External] Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

On 02/09/2020 10:25, Mark Pearson wrote:
> On 9/2/2020 11:01 AM, jathan wrote:
>> On 02/09/2020 08:08, Mark Pearson wrote:
>>> Hi Debian developers,
>>>
>>> Following on from DebConf 2020 (which I thoroughly enjoyed - thank
>>> you!) the Lenovo portal that was announced is now available:
>>>
>>> US: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/Linux Canada:
>>> http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/linuxca
>>>
> <snip>
>>>
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> Thanks a lot for the support of Lenovo to Linux and Debian! I have
>> created my account with my debian Email address and when I try to
>> login, I obtain the following message:
>>
>> Sorry! It's not you... it's us. Please send us an email to the
>> address in the right column, and someone will get back with you
>> shortly.
>>
>> Could you help me please?
>>
> I heard the same from someone else. In their case 45 mins later a
> confirmation email from Lenovo showed up and everything worked....
>
> I'll follow up with the portal maintainer and update when I get a proper
> answer
>
> Mark
I cant enter to my Lenovo account now. The discounts are great! If
anyone open her/his Lenovo Debian account, as Mark says, we need to wait
around 45 minutes and then everything works fine to login. Thank you
very much Mark! It is fantastic to have Lenovo with us,

Best regards
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: