Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

On 02/09/2020 08:08, Mark Pearson wrote:
> Hi Debian developers,
>
> Following on from DebConf 2020 (which I thoroughly enjoyed - thank you!)
> the Lenovo portal that was announced is now available:
>
> US: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/Linux
> Canada: http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/linuxca
>
> We're still working on getting other geographies up and running - not
> available yet I'm afraid.
>
> You should just be able to register with your debian.org email address
> to get the discount on any Lenovo equipment. Do let me know if any
> problems.
>
> We also have our first Linux platform up (X1 Carbon Gen 8 with Fedora).
> There should be a number of other platforms coming soon - we're working
> on those and I expect them to be out in the next few weeks. If you have
> any questions on our Linux platforms please let me know.
>
> I did also try and get through the remaining questions that didn't get
> answered during the Debconf talk - so if your question didn't get
> answered at the time have a look at etherpad and check.
>
> Thanks
> Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks a lot for the support of Lenovo to Linux and Debian! I have
created my account with my debian Email address and when I try to login,
I obtain the following message:

Sorry! It's not you... it's us. Please send us an email to the address
in the right column, and someone will get back with you shortly.

Could you help me please?

Regards!
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: