Re: Lenovo discount portal update (and a few other things)

Hi Mark

On 2020/09/02 15:08, Mark Pearson wrote:
> Following on from DebConf 2020 (which I thoroughly enjoyed - thank you!)
> the Lenovo portal that was announced is now available:
>
> US: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/Linux
> Canada: http://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/linuxca
>
> We're still working on getting other geographies up and running - not
> available yet I'm afraid.
>
> You should just be able to register with your debian.org email address
> to get the discount on any Lenovo equipment. Do let me know if any
> problems.
>
> We also have our first Linux platform up (X1 Carbon Gen 8 with Fedora).
> There should be a number of other platforms coming soon - we're working
> on those and I expect them to be out in the next few weeks. If you have
> any questions on our Linux platforms please let me know.
>
> I did also try and get through the remaining questions that didn't get
> answered during the Debconf talk - so if your question didn't get
> answered at the time have a look at etherpad and check.

Thanks for the information! And congratulations on the successful launch
of your Linux line-up, I hope it's the first of many success stories on
this front!

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage