Pybliographer

Hi,

Is there any chance of reviving pybliographer?  I understand that it was removed because it relied on old, unsupported Gnome libraries.  But the current version (1.4.0) has removed python-gnome2, python-gnome2-vfs, and python-glade2 dependencies and instead uses pygtk and gettext (https://pybliographer.org/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/News/2018-04-03).  While there are alternatives like jabref and kbibtex, I prefer not to install the java and KDE dependencies.

Many thanks!

Ted To