Re: RFC: Final update of DEP-14 on naming of git packaging branches

Hi,

From my point of view (newbie point of view) it's more natural use the
default branch as my "target" codename. I mean, if I'm working on a
package that I will upload to unstable I hope use debian/unstable branch
for that. If I want to test or for any reason upload package to
experimental (or backport) I will prefer use for that a
debian/experimental for instance.

Introducing the the debian/latest name, for me, it's more like the
latest version, maybe on development before upload, but don't give me