Re: Source only upload

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:45 PM Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:41:00PM +0000, Paul Wise wrote:
> > So we have the buildds installing packages from snapshot.d.o based on
> > what the maintainer built the package with?
>
> no(t yet?)
>
> also: s#what the maintainer built the package with#what the packages was built with#

I'm confused, Thomas proposed that packages are rejected unless the
buildd binaries are identical to the maintainer binaries. So the
buildds would need to run debrebuild and install build-deps from
snapshot.debian.org instead of from the main archive, in order to
avoid build-dep version skew between maintainer and buildd binaries.
Correct?

--
bye,
pabs