Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 12:16:05 +0300
From: "PixelPlex Inc." <info@pixelplex.io>
To: consultants@debian.org
Subject: PixelPlex listing inquiry

Hello there,

I am writing to introduce our company — PixelPlex — and establish a
relationship with your platform. We would like to be listed on your Debian
consultants page
<http://ftp2.pl.vim.org/pub/mirrors/debian-www/consultants/>. Here is all
the required information about PixelPlex:

*Name*: Alex Dulub

*Company*: PixelPlex

*Address*: 520 West 28th St., Suite 31, New York, NY 10001, United States

*Phone*: + 1-646-490-0772

*Email*: info@pixelplex.io

*URL*: https://pixelplex.io

*Rates*: Please contact for rates.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
PixelPlex Team

email: info@pixelplex.io
website: pixelplex.io

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076