Is there any way to refuse Janitor changes in team git?

Hi,

from time to time purely random packages (recently ctdconverter) recive
changes by janitor in Git.  I consider this totally useless in the case
of Debian Med team maintained packages.  We are usually calling
routine-update before uploading which also calls the same scripts like
Janitor.  Its just an extra effort to check merge requests.  Real merge
requests might get lost in automatic janitor changes.  So I would love
to stop those janitor changes in our team repository since these are not
really helpful.

Any chance announce this?

Kind regards

      Andreas.